Our Safari Vehicle
Open game drive safari vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser) which allows excellent visibility for stunning game viewing experience
- maximum seating capacity: 10 seats (guests) and driver
- equipped with a fridge for keeping your drinks cool and refreshing
- provided with 220 volt inverter (European plug sockets as well as Botswana plug sockets) for easy charging the batteries of your camera, smartphone or torch
- Our guests can choose between a bow tent (2.5 x 2.5 m; height: 1.8m) or a comfortable walk-in tent (3 x 6 m; height: 2.5 m)
- all our tents are made of waterproof canvas (incl. mosquito net doors and windows)
- with all our tents we offer en-suite private toilet, washbasin and shower
- the tents are equipped with beds (incl. blankets, pillows and bed linen & towels) and bedside tables
On a catered safari you will be provided with three meals a day:
Coffee, tea, mineral water, various juices and biscuits are provided throughout the day.
Where to find us
Ethnic Nature Tours Safaris
P.O.Box 1985 Maun
follow us on
© 2018 Ethnic Nature Tours Safaris. All rights reserved.