A safari is a once in a lifetime experience and we will make sure that you will enjoy every second out in the pristine wilderness. No matter whether you just want to spend a relaxing day in the nature or you want to explore the bush for several days or even weeks – we are the right partner by your side. We will share our local knowledge about nature and culture of Botswana with you and show you the precious natural wonders of our fine country.
For those who only have little time we offer various day trips.
Examples of our Day Tours:
- Day trip Moremi Game Reserve
- Day trip with Mokoro (optional incl. guided walk)
- Cultural village tour
- Boat Cruise into the Okavango Delta
- Scenic flight over the Okavango Delta
You have more time available? For those who want real bush experience we offer tailor-made mobile safaris from one night up to several weeks.
Examples of popular Multi-Day Safaris:
- Mokoro tour overnight (1 night)
- Moremi Game Reserve (2 nights)
- Makgadikgadi Salt Pans & Moremi Game Reserve (3 nights)
- Moremi – Savuti – Chobe (7 nights)
- Moremi – Savuti – Chobe – Makgadikgadi Salt Pans – Nxai Pan (11 nights)
- and many more
Where to find us
Ethnic Nature Tours Safaris
P.O.Box 1985 Maun
follow us on
© 2018 Ethnic Nature Tours Safaris. All rights reserved.